Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to any modern browser such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Requests are specific requests for an action.
Currently Requests may be for:
- A Primary Photo
- An Identity Credential for account verification to prove you are you (verify your gender, age, and location)
Following an Identity Credential
upload, our staff will verify your account.
For your privacy,
sharing your Identity Credential
with fellow members is not required to verify your account.
Requests differ from e-mails and greetings in that they will not appear in the recipient's Inbox nor the sender's Sent folder.
Instead, Requests are displayed permanently in the recipient's home page Requests panel until the request is fulfilled.
Primary Photo requests 5
Prof. Credential requests 3
Clicking the View button will show who has made the requests.
Clicking the ? button will show this help page.
The advantages to this new approach are:
- There's no longer a need to send repeat photo/credential requests. Requests are now a permanent home page reminder.
- Requests avoid flooding the recipient with (sometimes unwelcome) messages.
- Requests are cumulative, suggesting greater urgency as the volume increases.
- We can more easily monitor the volume of certain Requests which helps us deter fraud.
Identification Credential requests that remain unfulfilled can become
required after a certain volume of said requests.
View Requests you've sent / received by visiting